There are many places to sell your domain name via auction these days but in order to get the best result, you should make use of top platforms. Here are top five websites to sell your domains for faster results and in coming up with these five, I considered page ranking, traffic, easy of use, customer service and my own personal experience.
1. GoDaddy: GoDaddy is on the top spot because it has a very high number of users and is the world's biggest domain name company. In addition, there are tools that will assist you in selling off your domain quickly and at a good price. The auction platform is so organized that only serious bidders will bid on your auction. The platform also has one-day, live, online-signature auctions for exclusive and high value domains. I decided to put GoDaddy in number one because of its other features like domain name registration, web hosting, amongst others. These unique features attract more visitors to the website which is an added plus for you in your bid to sell off your domain in good time.
2. Sedo: Sedo comes second in my ranking due to traffic and service delivery. It is one of the largest domain name auction sites in the world with other added services. You can park your domain for free and there is no minimum number of domain that can be parked with this great platform. Auctions on Sedo attract a lot of participants because it is a reputable platform with a good track record.
3. Bido: Bido is a great platform to sell your domain. It is free to use and the commission on sales is not outrageous. However, the traffic is not comparable to the two above which may have an effect on bidding, hence, you may not be able to sell at a high price.
4. DomainMonkey: DomainMonkey comes fourth in my ranking. You can auction your domain and park it while waiting for the right buyer to come. You can easily manage your entire domain portfolio and make some money from parking your domains.
5. DomainTools: With DomainTools, you can have the opportunity of being exposed to new opportunities in site improvement, brand protection and domain investment through the combination of the broad set of domain name ownership records available with vital web hosting data. It is very important for you to know the rules on this website so that you will be able to take its advantage to the fullest.
How To Sell A Domain Name Like A Pro
The Tricks Of Buying And Selling Domain Names
How To Boost Your Website Revenue From Affiliate Programs
GoDaddy Auctions: The smart choice for buying & selling domain names.
For advert placement, sponsored posts, web design or further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow On Twitter
- ► 2016 (270)
- Have You Registered Your Personal Name's Domain?
- Top Domain Name Tips For A Start-up Blogger
- How To Host Your Domain Name For Free On Blogger
- Top Five Domain Name Auction Sites
- Why You Should Beware Of Free Domain Names
- New Domain Extensions May Change The Face Of The I...
- How Essential Are Domain Names?
- The Tricks Of Buying And Selling Domain Names
- Understanding Security Issues For Your Domain Name...
- Free Domain Name Registration - Facts To Consider
- ▼ July (10)