If you are involved in the design industry - fashion, graphics, architecture, web, etc. - you need .design domain names. The .design domain extension is one of the new gTLDs (generic top-level domains) introduced by ICANN, the domain name system watch-dog. The idea behind the extension is to give those in the design industry the opportunity to register names associated with the industry.
For example, if you want to register 'stephenwebdesign.com' and the name is not available or expensive, you only need to register 'stephenweb.design' and you are online in no hour. This will make your site to be unique and your domain name will be kept short which will make it to be more easily pronounced by your customers and visitors.
Also, if you already have your .com design website, you can protect your brand by registering .design extensions. This will prevent other people from registering names that are similar to your site and profit from your popularity. Domain name protection is very vital if you want to positively manage your online image for higher productivity. There is little you can do to stop the use of names resembling yours - the best weapon is to get the names before others do and point them to your main site.
The .design extensions are available at reputable registrars across the world. However, I will recommend Godaddy due to its leading role in the domain name industry. It is important to register early before the juicy ones are taken. The domain name industry is highly competitive and that's why it is not a child's play to get an ideal name. As a result of this, you should take advantage of new gTLDs, like .design, to register juicy names before you discover that they are no longer available.
GTLD - New Domains now available from GoDaddy! Get your .GURU, .MENU, .LUXURY and more
For advert placement, sponsored posts, web design or further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow On Twitter
- ► 2016 (270)
- Types Of Web Hosting For Your Domain Name
- How To Avoid Trademark Infringement During Domain ...
- How To Get A Free .Com Domain Name
- How You Can Set Up A Custom Domain In Blogger
- How To Know If You Need A VPS or Dedicated Server ...
- How To Strike A Great Domain Deal
- How To Boost Your Domain Name Portfolio
- Why You Should Not Wait For Your Domain Name To Ex...
- How To Register A Domain Name Like A Pro
- Why You Must Get .Design Domain Name Extension
- How To Properly Host Your Domain Name
- Why You Should Own Your Name’s Domain Before Someo...
- How You Can Create An Email Account For Your Own D...
- Why You Must Know About .Sucks Domain Names
- How To Move Your Free Website To Your Own Domain
- How To Sell A Domain Name Like A Pro
- How You Can Buy A Domain Name Like A Pro
- The Effect Of New Generic Top-level Domains On Bus...
- How To Transfer Your Website To A New Generic Top-...
- How To Transfer Your Domain Name To Another Person...
- How To Move Your Domain Name To A New Registrar
- Free Domain Name Registration – The Web Hosting Co...
- How New Domain Name Extensions Can Boost Your Doma...
- Why You Need Multiple Domain Names For One Website...
- ▼ May (24)