Selling domain names is a lucrative business and professional domain investors (also known as domainers) smile to their banks periodically. For example, 345.com was sold for $800,000 on January 7th, 2015. Consequently, you need to act like the experts if you want to make money in the domaining world. Here are some tips to help you.
It is important for you to know that the kinds of domains that are hot cakes in the market are those with one, two and three-word English language .com names that are directly related to popular business products and services. The other extensions are also selling but cannot be compared to the rate at which .com is selling based on the criterion mentioned above. Once you get it right at the registration stage, you can then move to the next step.
You should display a 'for sale' message on the home page of your domain. This will inform buyers who may type the URL into their browsers that it is available for sale. You can achieve this in many ways. You can use a free one-page website tool from your registrar to create a 'this domain is for sale' landing page. You can also create one hidden page on your existing website indicating that your domain names are for sale, you should then forward all your domains for sale to the page. In addition, you can link each name to its matching 'buy it now' purchase page at your favorite marketplace. You can also take the option of parking your domain with a reputable company and enable their built-in 'for sale' message and contact mechanisms.
Moreover, you should make use of a popular site to sell your domain names. You should try to check the Alexa ranking of the site you want to deal with in order to know how well they get visitors. Even though, Flippa, Sedo and DomainNameSales are more popular, there are other marketplaces that enjoy considerable amount of traffic.
When listing your domain for sale, you should fix a 'buy it now' price instead of going for the 'make an offer' option. Buyers love to see the price of what they want to buy than making an offer. You can use domain appraisal tools like Estibot to know the value of your domain and don't forget to respond quickly to messages sent to you regarding the sale.
Cheap Bulk Domain Registrations
For advert placement, sponsored posts, web design or further information, contact email@example.com
Follow On Twitter
- ► 2016 (270)
- Types Of Web Hosting For Your Domain Name
- How To Avoid Trademark Infringement During Domain ...
- How To Get A Free .Com Domain Name
- How You Can Set Up A Custom Domain In Blogger
- How To Know If You Need A VPS or Dedicated Server ...
- How To Strike A Great Domain Deal
- How To Boost Your Domain Name Portfolio
- Why You Should Not Wait For Your Domain Name To Ex...
- How To Register A Domain Name Like A Pro
- Why You Must Get .Design Domain Name Extension
- How To Properly Host Your Domain Name
- Why You Should Own Your Name’s Domain Before Someo...
- How You Can Create An Email Account For Your Own D...
- Why You Must Know About .Sucks Domain Names
- How To Move Your Free Website To Your Own Domain
- How To Sell A Domain Name Like A Pro
- How You Can Buy A Domain Name Like A Pro
- The Effect Of New Generic Top-level Domains On Bus...
- How To Transfer Your Website To A New Generic Top-...
- How To Transfer Your Domain Name To Another Person
- How To Move Your Domain Name To A New Registrar
- Free Domain Name Registration – The Web Hosting Co...
- How New Domain Name Extensions Can Boost Your Doma...
- Why You Need Multiple Domain Names For One Website
- ▼ May (24)