Your domain name is your address on the World Wide Web and it is what people will use to find you. In order to start a functional website, you should host your domain with a competent web hosting service provider. Hosting your domain name will give you the opportunity to make your contents available to the whole world, among other benefits.
There are different types of web hosting and web hosting plans. These are shared hosting, VPS (virtual private server) and dedicated hosting - your short-term and long-term needs will determine the ideal one to go for. Web hosting service providers come up with different hosting plans which are distinguished by disk spaces, email accounts, bandwidths, database sizes and so on. Consequently, it is important for you to write out a web hosting plan for yourself so that you will be able to discover the right plan for you among the listed hosting packages.
If you cannot afford a kind of plan right now, you can make do with a cheaper version since there is room for an upgrade at a later date. However, it is important for you to note that the hosting plan you choose will determine the number of visitors that your website can entertain per month. This is because there is a bandwidth restriction on every web hosting plan. Bandwidth is the amount of data that your visitors can access from your website in a given period, usually monthly. As a result of this, the bandwidth allotted to you will determine your monthly visitors and page-views which will determine the level to which you can monetize your site.
Furthermore, it is important to carry out a proper investigation on web hosting providers so that you will be able to identify the right one for you. General qualities to look out for include diversity in packages, proper pricing, efficient customer support, secure transaction portal, just to mention a few. You should also check the reputation of your choice service provider on social media and review sites in order to sure that you are dealing with the right company.
$1/ mo Hosting + Free domain! Stick it to the doubters! Put your big idea online!
For advert placement, sponsored posts, web design or further information, contact email@example.com
Follow On Twitter
- ► 2016 (270)
- Types Of Web Hosting For Your Domain Name
- How To Avoid Trademark Infringement During Domain ...
- How To Get A Free .Com Domain Name
- How You Can Set Up A Custom Domain In Blogger
- How To Know If You Need A VPS or Dedicated Server ...
- How To Strike A Great Domain Deal
- How To Boost Your Domain Name Portfolio
- Why You Should Not Wait For Your Domain Name To Ex...
- How To Register A Domain Name Like A Pro
- Why You Must Get .Design Domain Name Extension
- How To Properly Host Your Domain Name
- Why You Should Own Your Name’s Domain Before Someo...
- How You Can Create An Email Account For Your Own D...
- Why You Must Know About .Sucks Domain Names
- How To Move Your Free Website To Your Own Domain
- How To Sell A Domain Name Like A Pro
- How You Can Buy A Domain Name Like A Pro
- The Effect Of New Generic Top-level Domains On Bus...
- How To Transfer Your Website To A New Generic Top-...
- How To Transfer Your Domain Name To Another Person
- How To Move Your Domain Name To A New Registrar
- Free Domain Name Registration – The Web Hosting Co...
- How New Domain Name Extensions Can Boost Your Doma...
- Why You Need Multiple Domain Names For One Website
- ▼ May (24)