If you are a start-up small business owner and you need an online presence, you would probably be thinking of getting a free domain name. The reason for this is not far-fetched - you would like to reduce your expenses as much as possible. However, it is very important for you to know how paid and free names differ so that you will not have much problem in making the best decision.
One of the differences between paid and free domain names is the domain address. Some free domain providers will include their companies' names in the URL that will be given to you. For example, if the company's URL is 'seat.com', you will be given a name like 'Jack.seat.com' and this may not be too good for the professional image of your business. On the other hand, if you pay for a name, you will be given a personalized name like 'Jack.com' which will give your business the right image it deserves.
Furthermore, some free domains come with few management tools while you have access to full features with a paid version. This will give you the opportunity to maximize the potential of your website and develop it to your taste as well as industry's standard. A properly developed website will rank well on search engines thereby pulling traffic that will lead to the generation of tremendous income for you.
In addition, the type of customer support you will get from a free service will be different from a paid one. The point here is not that free domain name owners will not get support service but it will never be comparable to what paid customers will get.
Also, if you have a paid domain name, you would be able to create different sub-domains which may not be possible with a free name. There are also free emails that come paid domains and you can move from one host to another, but with the free option, these benefits may not be available for you.
30%* off! Big Savings For Your Small Business!
For advert placement, sponsored posts, web design or further information, contact email@example.com
Follow On Twitter
- ► 2016 (270)
- ► 2015 (99)
- How To Boost Your Small Business With A Free Domai...
- 5 Mistakes You Should Not Make About Free Domain N...
- How To Discover The Right Domain Name For Your Web...
- Why You Must Be Careful With Free Domain Names
- How To Create A Website Without Buying A Domain Na...
- What You Really Need To Know About Free Domain Nam...
- Why You Need A Free Domain Name
- Free Domain Names - How To Strike A Great Deal
- The Difference Between Paid and Free Domain Names
- Free Domain Names - Why You Must Read Beyond The L...
- Are Free Domain Names Dependable?
- What Free Domain Names May Not Do For You
- ▼ December (12)